Induction three-phase general-purpose electric motors
The motors are designed for drive of different mechanisms in any branch of industry and agro-cultural complex. The motors are designed to operate with three-phase AC.
- Network frequency – 50 and 60 Hz
- Voltage – 220/380, 380 V
- Protection degree of motor – IP54
- Insulation class – B
- Operating mode – long-term (S1).
The main advantages of ADT electric motors manufactured by HELZ:
- high efficiency of ADT 56 (up to 69,0 %) electric motors is an evidence of high quality level of these electric motors
- low level of idle current (cos φ is up to 0,79) provides reliable operation of customer’s energy system and significantly reduces risk of network overvoltage
- increasing of starting and max torques fractures (in 2,3 times) is an evidence of high exploitation reliability of ADT 56 electric motors during starts and overloads, which appear spontaneously.
- low noise level (not higher than 56 dBA) is provided by using of high precision bearings and optimal ventilation system.
- service-factor SF=1,15 provides insignificant heating of motor winding during operation in full power and guarantees resistance of ADT 56 electric motors to short-term overheating
- protection degree IP 54 provides high protection of ADT 56 motor housing from water and dust.
- improved mounting design of ADT 56 electric motors (useful dimensions of terminal box, access of power cable from two sides, input of mounting bolts, etc)
- increased design rigidity (frame design combined with end bearing shield and housing of fan unit; improved ribs of housing)
- increased electrical safety (existence of additional grounding clamp).
Technical characteristics in case of 380 V, frequency of 50 Hz
|Cos φ || Мstar
|ADT 56 А2||0.18||3000||68.5||0.74||2.2||2.3||4.5||56||3.9|
|ADT 56 В2||0.25||3000||69.0||0.79||2.2||2.2||4.5||56||4.1|
|ADT 56 А4||0.12||1500||62.0||0.68||1.8||2.0||4.0||51||3.8|
|ADT 56 В4||0.18||1500||64.0||0.67||2.0||2.0||4.0||51||4.4|
The following versions are available:
1) by mounting:
- on feet (IM 1081)
- combined (IM 2081)
- with second free shaft end (IM 1082, 2082);
2) by climatic conditions:
Electric motors can be manufactured for all climate regions (including marine, cold, tropical, etc.) on customer’s request.
Average life time is 20 000 hours!